- Emotorad.com (Hereinafter “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is a website run and moderated by INKODOP TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD., a private limited company having CIN Number U74999WB2016PTC218774 and incorporated under Companies Act, 2013 (Hereinafter “Company”).
- What is the Data collected from Users when using our Website?
- What are the various methods by which we collect Data from Users?
- What is the security provided for such Data collected from Users?
Unless specified otherwise, shall mean and be construed as referring to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and all of its amendments therein;
A representation of information, knowledge, facts, concepts or instructions which are being prepared or have been prepared in a formalised manner, and is intended to be processed, is being processed or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, and may be in any form (including computer printouts magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes) or stored internally in the memory of the computer;
Any computer, mobile or other technology so used for the gaining access to Our Website by the User;
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER:
Includes data, message, text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programmes, software and data bases or micro film or computer-generated micro fiche;
Act of Parliament or of a State Legislature, Ordinances promulgated by the President or a Governor, as the case may be, Regulations made by the President under Article 240, Bills enacted as President's Act under sub-clause (a) of clause (1) of Article 357 of the Constitution and includes rules, regulations, bye-laws and orders issued or made thereunder;
A secret word, phrase, code, passphrase, secret key, encryption or decryption keys that one uses to gain admittance or access to information;
- PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII):
Information by which User(s) can be recognised, contacted and identified such as:
- His/her name;
- Address (Residential or otherwise);
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Internet Service Provider details;
- Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Driver’s Licence / Voters’ ID.
Services here is used in reference to any and all activities that is provided to the Users by Our Website;
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION (SPDI):
Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to;—
- Any information so provided regarding the sexual orientation of the User(s);
- Any information regarding financial information of the User(s).
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for the purposes of these rules.
- Data Collected and Purpose:
That the Company shall use, collect and retain Data and Information of the User(s) and including Personal Identifiable Information and Sensitive Personal Information for the following purposes:
- In order to identify the User(s) and provide the complete services of the Website to its fullest potential in order to maximise the benefit of the User(s);
- In order to handle orders, deliver products, process payments and communicate further promotional activities and offers to the User(s);
- In order to keep records, data, information and statistics to chart the User’s development while using the Website and further modifications if any required for the purposes of betterment of User – Website relations;
- In order to keep the User(s) regularly updated on any and all notifications, reports, modifications, developments regarding the Website and / or the Company;
- In order to report any and all policy changes, newsletters, promotional activities and / or service offerings that are either provided or going to be provided in the near future by the Company via the Website or any other platform;
- In order to enhance the security and safety of services do provided by the Website and the Company to the User(s);
- Any and all lawful purposes related to and arising from the working of the Website and the Company and / or in furtherance of the same.
That the Company shall notify the User(s) of any and all changes regarding the purpose of the collection, storage and retention of above Data and Information.
- Third Party Use:
We use the following third party Websites, plug-ins and general software for the purposes so specified above and enhance the working, performance and personalization of the Website:
- Web Beacons:
Web Beacons are often transparent graphic images that are placed in order to monitor the behaviour of the User(s) visiting and using the Website and is often used in combination with cookies.
- Google Analytics:
Google Analytics is a web based Website that offers tools and services for the purposes of analysis of data and make more the Website’s performance better.
- Third Party Advertisers:
We do host and partake in the process of hosting certain third-party advertisements and links. The User must note however that such third parties are in no manner associated with the Website or the Company and that the User(s) must click on such advertisements / links on their own accord, risk and/or understanding.
- Rights of User:
- The User(s) shall have the right to access the Data and Information so stored by the Website and Company during the period of use of the Website by the User;
- The User(s) shall have the right to refuse non –essential cookies and web beacons on opening the website. The User(s) shall be clearly explained the exact purpose of each and every cookie / web beacon so utilized by the Company;
- The User shall have the right to delete, erase, clear and pause any and all forms and methods of data and information collection, use, retention and storage by the Website and/or the Company. The User shall send a request via mail to the Grievance Officer requesting such deletion of Data and Information;
- Financial Data and Information:
- That the Website shall store and retain only the transaction details of the User which are necessary for the purposes of proper functioning of the Website, maintenance of records of User, correspondence and authentication of purchases so made on the Website.
- Data Security and Grievance Officer:
- We use software, hardware and technical based security measures to help protect your Data. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the Data you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. We use the information security management system as specified under ISO/IEC 27001.
- In the event there is any complaint / clarification / doubt that the User so seeks to be clarified, they must contact the Grievance Officer as stipulated under Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. Following are the details of the Grievance Officer:
- The Grievance Officer shall attempt to resolve any and all issues so brought before him /her in a fair and expeditious manner within 28 business days. After completion of the review the Grievance Officer shall submit a report to the User and the Company.
- Access and data of individuals under 16 years of age:
We STRONGLY state that no minor below the age of 16 years may access the Website without the express supervision of a guardian. If they are to accept this policy and access the Services, they shall be deemed to have done so under the supervision of a guardian. The Company shall in no manner be responsible for any and all actions taken by a User(s) below the age of 16 who is not under the supervision of a guardian.